Sugar Hill Inn Cancellation Policy
Made a reservation and now you can’t keep it? Things happen – sometimes you can’t get away when you thought. We’ll try to make it as easy as possible for you. Here are our policies:
- A deposit of one nights room rate, plus applicable taxes, is processed at the time the booking is made to guarantee your reservation. The balance is due upon check-out and is charged to your credit card at that time. Reservations are guaranteed upon receipt of the deposit and a copy of your booking folio will be emailed to you for your files. We will honor your reservation by not offering your dates / rooms to anyone else. Please note: When booking multiple rooms, we reserve the right to process a deposit of one night’s stay for every room booked.
- Our Cancellation Policy: Notice of 15 days for all rooms will result in a full refund of pre-payment less $25 administration fee per room.
- If you cancel with less than 15 days for rooms, we reserve the right to charge for the first night for all rooms reserved. We will issue a full refund, less the non-refundable administration fee of $25, provided we are able to rent the room/rooms to another guest for the entire reserved period. Please note: the cancellation policy also applies to reservations booked with Gift Certificates. ”No Shows” and unscheduled early departures are subject to full payment for all nights reserved.
- Since our reservation and cancellation policies must be more restrictive than a large hotel, we recommend you consider traveler’s insurance to protect your vacation. A cancellation is very disappointing to both the guests who have decided to cancel and the owners of Sugar Hill Inn. In most instances, we will have turned away other guests who would have reserved for your dates.
- Late Arrivals: Please let us know if you will be arriving later than 6 pm. Sugar Hill Inn has employees on site 24 hours a day, but after 6pm there is no person assigned to the front desk. We ask that you use the phone in the lobby to call for assistance. Letting us know about your late arrival can better enable us to provide you a 4 ½ star experience
- Check In / Check Out: Guest rooms are usually ready by 3:00 pm. Check out time is 11:00 am.
- Note that ALL Suites are:
* Based on Double Occupancy
** Extra Person $20
*** Seniors Discount 10% (65 plus, let us know when booking)